Saturday, February 25, 2012

Anime: What is your favorite BLEACH opening intro music?

Rolling Star By YUIAnime: What is your favorite BLEACH opening intro music?
Bleach opening 2.

Ichirin no Hana by High and Mighty Color
i love the song blue by vivid, change by miwa, d-tecnolife by Uverworld, Ranbu no melody by sid its sooo hard to choose!!!Anime: What is your favorite BLEACH opening intro music?
Bleach opening 10 :3
D-techno life by UVERworld and Velonica by Aqua Timez are the best anime songs I have ever heard!!! These two are the best!!

Next, I would go with melody of the wild dance by sid and chAngE by Naoki T Miwa.Anime: What is your favorite BLEACH opening intro music?
As much as I hate Bleach, I gotta say they have some pretty sweet openings.



I liked the one where the teddy bear sang.. Um, let me find it..:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pirBpjZV1…



There it is
for someone who's not much of a bleach fan, i know my way around it's openings...

i'm torn between the first 1-3,5 openings, actually lol:

(*) Ichirin no Hana by High and Mighty Color

(*) Rolling Star by YUI

(*) D-tecnoLife by UVERworld

(*) Asterisk by Orange Range

i'll prolly go with d-technolife though... *sings opening song violently* bleach also has some awesome ost tunes, y'know.

No comments:

Post a Comment