Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Is there any genre of music (or band) you practically you used to live for that you hardly care about now?

For me, it's metal. There was a time where I hardly listened to anything else and I've even fronted two metal bands. I would always be blasting metal through my headphones and in my car. But as my music library has continued to grow, I listen to less and less of it. I have 3583 metal songs, out of a library consisting of 20855 songs. I've become much more interested in psychedelic, reggae, jazz, latin, pop, glam rock, musicals, progressive rock, goth, and electronic music.



What about you?Is there any genre of music (or band) you practically you used to live for that you hardly care about now?
I used to be into the alternative powerpop type of music in my early years of high school. Bands like Panic! at the disco, Paramore, and stuff like that but then when I entered my senior year of high school, I just didn't care for the music genre they were classed in. A lot of the bands sounded the same in my head. Right now, I'm into a lot of stuff. I have a pretty eclectic taste ranging from Grunge, Gothic Rock, New Wave, Hard/Progressive Rock, and so on. I like a lot of types of music except for the mainstream rap %26amp; r%26amp;b music.
when I was 14 I used to listen to hard house but when I turned 18 I started going clubbing to places that play electro/funky house and stopped listening to hard house like a sort of grew out of it not that I do not like it I just do not have time for itIs there any genre of music (or band) you practically you used to live for that you hardly care about now?
I used to listen to a bunch of punk, emo, screamo, and hardcore stuff. I really don't listen to any of that now....can't believe I ever did. I'm currently very into prog rock and metal.
I've listened to old rock and old metal since I was 7. I still listen to it.Is there any genre of music (or band) you practically you used to live for that you hardly care about now?
That's normal, it's called puberty
Used to be obsessed with Guns N' Roses. Now I find their music kind of annoying for the most part.
Dave Matthews Band. haha
u now listen to pop instead of metal, forshame
I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl 2 Druid.

No comments:

Post a Comment