Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some of the best bands worth checking out from these genres?

Of the following genre's, what bands are worth me looking at and listening to? I'm interested in expanding my music collection.



Symphonic Metal (Like Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation)

Alternative Rock (like Foo Fighters)

Alternative Metal (Like System of a Down)What are some of the best bands worth checking out from these genres?
alternative rock : greenday
symphonic metal bands-

1. children of bodom

2. dream theater

3. symphony x

4. warmen

5. profugus mortis



alternative rock-

1. linkin park

2. nirvana

3. radiohead

4. greenday

5. breaking benjamin

6. my chemical romance

7. three days grace

8. blink 182

9. muse

10.311





alternative metal



1. system of a down

2. tool

3. slipknot

4. alice in chains

5. disturbed

6. three days grace

7. korn

8. rage against the machine

9. deftonesWhat are some of the best bands worth checking out from these genres?
Slipknot, Metallica, 30 Seconds to Mars, AC/DC, AFI, Green Day, APB, Gorillaz, Radiohead, Muse, Kings of Leon, Coldplay, My Chemical Romance, Chop Suey, Panic! At The Disco, Paramore, Goo Goo Dolls, Boys Like Girls, The Black Keys, Cobra Starship (kinda), Evanescence, Nickelback, Skillet, Three Days Grace, Tomahawk, Breaking Benjamin, Biohazard, Apocalyptica, Evans Blue, Red, 32 Leaves, Allele, Deftones, Revelation Theory, Incubus,10 Years, Dark New Day,and Socialburn.
Dimmu Borgir

M.I.R.V

Deli creepsWhat are some of the best bands worth checking out from these genres?
I offer you to listen to the band AFIRENCE. I find them nice and beauty, coz the singer's timbre like Tarja :) my friends told me at once that girl-singer is only 17 years old (?!!!) is it really? I couldn't believe it a long time.

Links:



http://vk.com/afirence

http://www.myspace.com/565923504



And this cute girl^^ - http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003323995428

No comments:

Post a Comment