Saturday, February 25, 2012

If I want to work in music industry, but I'm not major in music, what college courses are useful to take?

If I want to produce good music and sing the songs which will be in a new CD, what should I do? Is it optional to take college courses in order to do that? What should I do in order to have my CDs made on sales in the market?If I want to work in music industry, but I'm not major in music, what college courses are useful to take?
You don't go to college to be a performer. If you want to be a singer, you have to perfect your singing in public, and be accepted by the public as an entertaining and accomplished singer. So get out in any public venue you can, and sing your heart out. Join a band. Play on street corners. Try to get any club gigs you can. Put your music on youtube and see what people say about it. You have to get noticed, and people have to like your music, or they won't pay for it, right?
  • sailboats for sale
  • ruths chris
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment