Wednesday, February 29, 2012

K-pop, J-pop, or western music, which is better in your opinion?

Nowadays K-pop and J-pop seems to be quite successful even in the western areas. I've heard so many people saying that they considered J-pop or K-pop even better than western music. What do you think about these music genres? Which is the best one? Explain why. :)K-pop, J-pop, or western music, which is better in your opinion?
I don't know why people like them but i will say why i love J-pop and K-pop
OK there is a point i want to say first the style these days if you see another videos either one man and alot of Bi**** around him and the songs mostly about drugs money and S** P.S( i am not saying all of them just some of them and these days this things are becoming more popular which its a sad thing ) i am not sure what do you mean by western but in general i listen to American, British songs there is alot of awesome nice songs :/so


1st (K-pop)-maybe not understanding what they are saying it also why i like it even if they talk about stupid things i just don't pay attention to it lol in k-pop they are mostly groups so you see these cute people dancing very cool its entertaining Ps see( Super Junior - Sorry Sorry or Super girl ) i love their style of dancing and the music is cool it makes you want to dance even thought i don't listen to K-pop alot but Super Junior are different and you can say SS50i also a nice band.

2nd (J-pop) i am a big fan of it - the lyrics when i open to read the meaning i find most of the songs are very beautiful in J-pop the music is cool and i mostly listen to J-pop maybe also because i watch alot of their drama over the years i became used to their language and loved it %26lt;3 here are some examples not all of them are pop there maybe rock etc...
L'Arc en Ciel - Driver's High
Miho Fukuhara -Let It Out
Tokio NaNaNa Taiyou Nante Irane
Remioromen - 3-9 sangatsu kokonoka
D-51- No More Cry
and there is alot lol

And like what i said i am just speaking about myself
1- the videos are Entertaining
2- The meaning of the song :/
3- alot of people are dancing happily

Mihuad ##
I'm a huge K-Pop fan, I really like J-Pop aswell, but more a fan of K-Pop than J-Pop. I do like the sound of some western songs, but one thing is I hate is finding songs that I like the sound of the song but I don't like the lyrics. And one thing is I love the lyrics of K-Pop and J-Pop songs a lot, and, a lot of the members of K-Pop bands actually write their own music, lyrics and choreography themselves (to whoever it was that said they don't). But yeah, there (to me) there's just something so different that I love about it... I can't put my finger on it, but it's extremely different to when I listen to western music, just in the sound and, haha I actually really can't explain what it is lol... But yeah, that's my opinion :)K-pop, J-pop, or western music, which is better in your opinion?
Music is music, please don't discriminate other forms of music just because they are not the current trend. It is extremely unfair for all the people who put their hard work into making great music, but no one listens to them because they weren't made by their favourite artists. I'd hate to say this but it is really no different from racial discrimination.
It's a matter of taste.



But Kpop is almost only dancing pop group. And almost(90%) lyrics, melodies, choreography and PV is made by foreigners (westerner).

By contrast, many westerner and Japanese singers create their own lyrics and melodies

or made by one's own country musician.



I don't like K-pop's way of doing things.K-pop, J-pop, or western music, which is better in your opinion?
What do u mean by western music?

Lol I like j-pop tho.
western.

But I do like J-pop and j-rock

No comments:

Post a Comment