Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Are there any music download sites that are like Ares Ultra?

I had Ares Ultra on my previous computer, but when it died and I got another one I lost the software. I went to download it again but noticed you now have to pay per year and when I originally bought the software it was one payment for life, which is what sold me on the system. Basically is there any software close to Ares Ultra? I'm fine with paying a one time fee but I can't stand paying per song.Are there any music download sites that are like Ares Ultra?
yes,hi,i have a solution to ur problem.



Download the file and there u can find a solution.



http://x.co/gfwgAre there any music download sites that are like Ares Ultra?
Since Megaupload was raided and shut down and teh owners are facing long prison sentences, many operators of illegal sites have voluntarily shut down to avoid prosecution. Since what you describe is illegal, odds are you won't be able to find anyone selling a "deal" like this, since those brazen enough to try to make a profit are likely to be the next targets. If you're not paying per song, it's illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment