Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What genre of music do I like? 10 pts! :)?

HI



so the artists i like are:

rachel platten (little light, 1000ships, nothing ever happens)

taylor swift (story of us, mine, long live)

sara bareilles (king of anything, uncharted, love song)

hellogoodbye (when we first kissed, would it kill you... new album songs mostly)

lenka (everything's okay, heart skips a beat, the show, two)

rooney (when did your heart go missing, i'm shakin, blueside)

dashboard confessional (as lovers go)



so what genre(s) of music would you say i'm most into?

thanks!What genre of music do I like? 10 pts! :)?
country . Especially songs about loss and heartbreak .-. , (btw i love mine too :D)What genre of music do I like? 10 pts! :)?
pop, and pop countryWhat genre of music do I like? 10 pts! :)?
Adult Hits or the "Hot FM" format every city has that plays it safe and markets to 26-42 (approx.) year old women. The soccer mom format.
I like mostly reggae, ska and indie.



Here are my favorite artists/ bands:

Less Than Jake

The Dirty Heads

Phantogram

Peter Tosh

The Black Seeds

Vampire Weekend

Mumford %26amp; Sons

MGMT

Matisyahu

The Script

Minus The Bear

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Goldfinger

Streetlight Manifesto

MXPX

Blink 182

The Sound Of Arrows



I basically like anything happy sounding haha

No comments:

Post a Comment