Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What's the song which has a music video of a man singing in a desert with huge cracks in the ground?

That's all I can remember, uh, it's quite an old song - I heard it on the TV a few years back, not sure what type of genre it was - but it was pretty dramatic.



Cheers.What's the song which has a music video of a man singing in a desert with huge cracks in the ground?
Linkin Park - In The End



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-鈥?/a>



Is this it? I wouldn't consider it "quite old," but maybe I'm just becoming an old man. Lol.What's the song which has a music video of a man singing in a desert with huge cracks in the ground?
F煤ck all Yahoo answer users!

You're probably wondering why? Why would I write this upon this wall as an answer.

Well my inedible friends, I shall tell you why.

For years I have come upon this website to help you all with your problems and what do I get in return? I get a thumbs down and a f煤cking non best answer choice!!

.......But not anymore. You see from this day forward I sha'll be the one giving the answers! I shall be rewarding the points! I shall be GOD of the yahoo world!What's the song which has a music video of a man singing in a desert with huge cracks in the ground?
There is a song by nickleback that has a video sortof like that and Montgomery Gentry has a video like that.
  • morningstar farms
  • ameren missouri
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment