Saturday, February 25, 2012

R&P: What is your favorite instrument in the music you listen to?

other than electric/acoustic guitar.R%26amp;P: What is your favorite instrument in the music you listen to?
Piano. I am a classical pianist so I may be a little bias :)
Classical guitar ;) no but It's hard to say. I guess it depends on who's playing the instrument. If Jaco Pastorius is on bass that's what i'm loving, if someone's is playing a Chopin song really well on Piano I may be in love with that, if I hear Little Walter it's the harmonica..just depends on my mood and the musician that's playing.R%26amp;P: What is your favorite instrument in the music you listen to?
It's really hard to choose. It all comes down to rhythm or melody. I think I prefer that lead sound so I have to go with a piano. But it all comes down to what genre/song I'm listening to.
I like the odd instruments, like the sitar in "Norwegian Wood", or things like bells and triangles. Recorders, too.R%26amp;P: What is your favorite instrument in the music you listen to?
Electric guitar an drums
Saxophone-Jazz
Hammond organ
the drums - melodic death metal
vocals-underground rap
Drums.
Drums and Bass
bass without a doubt

No comments:

Post a Comment