Saturday, March 10, 2012

How can I share music across iTunes libraries on the same computer?

I've already tried sharing iTunes libraries. It works fine, except there's one problem. Whenever I try to import a CD, it says I don't have enough access privileges. The way my brother and I share music on our Macbook Pro is by having a copy of our music in the shared section on the users part of our computer. I have access privileges to every single Music Folder on the computer, including all of my brothers' folders. What am I missing?How can I share music across iTunes libraries on the same computer?
maybe try to get your brother to import the cd?



are you the administrator of the computer?How can I share music across iTunes libraries on the same computer?
I am trying to figure out the same thing because my sister has music I want on hers...If you find out please eamil me my_heart_to_yours@yahoo.com

oh and so my answer doesn't get deleted I have to pretend to answer your question.



Uhm I have no clue= my answers sorry lol

No comments:

Post a Comment