Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is causing my war ringing? And how can I help it?

So I'm a 14 year old boy.


This all started when I started taking my antidepressant again. So my psychiatrist suggested taking it from 125 to 50 mg so I did and it didn't do anything. Then he told me to stop it. I did about 2 weeks later it hasn't stopped





I went to see an ent and he said he didn't know what was causing it and to try to use nasonex for 2 months . I've been on the nasonex for about a week and a half.


No change .





I'm frustrated and annoyed. I'm afraid that this is something bad.





It gets worse after i listen to music. I do have anxiety and OCD and panic disorder.


I'm currently on Zoloft (100 mg.) and Nasonex (for the ringing in ears)





Nothing has helped I'm really scared. Help me out please





Also I do have eye floaters as well with this. But other than that no physical symptoms. But all the doctors think they aren't related.





I do have braces and anxiety which can cause TMJ which can cause tinnitus.





What is this? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment