Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best music education program in Illinois?

Right now, I am planning on transferring to NIU and majoring in Music Education. I am still searching for other options. I have been searching for the best music education programs in Illinois and can't find any definitive answers. I only want public schools so that narrows things down a little bit. If anyone has any information regarding any other music education programs, or the one I plan on entering, would be greatly appreciated.What is the best music education program in Illinois?
Um, I know that The University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign has a good music school. Souther Illinois University at Carbondale and Edwardsville are good too. NIU is ranked pretty good. U of I is ranked the highest.What is the best music education program in Illinois?
I know its late, but VanderCook College of Music in Chicago is the best for Music Ed Majors.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment