Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do I get my music to save to the iTunes library?

I download my music form Frostwire(same thing as Limewrire). I get the music in the library and it goes to my iPod and everything. The next day when I go to iTunes, the music is not in the iTunes library BUT it is still in my iPod and everything. The only way I can listen to music on iTunes is if i plug in my iPod. Otherwise there is no music on the library. What can I do?How do I get my music to save to the iTunes library?
You can't..... iTunes knows those files are illegal and now you have yourself some problems....what you do is buy your music, and then it will show in your library...How do I get my music to save to the iTunes library?
Uh, yes you can.I d/ from Frostwire and all of my songs are in my iTunes library just fine.Know the name of the folder that Frostwire saves your d/l songs to and(ex:Computer/MyMusic/DL) then go to iTunes.Click on File,Add Folder to Library,select the folder and voila!Do it ea. time you add new music

Report Abuse

How do I get my music to save to the iTunes library?
If you want a good site with a lot of good music visit this one http://stelianpetcuband.ro/ and his blog, good luck!

Report Abuse


you cant. so what you have to do is once the files are downloaded just drag them into itunes

No comments:

Post a Comment