Sunday, March 4, 2012

Music ?

in the song sunrise by simply red i think there is a bit borrowed of another song, could someone tell me what it is pleaseMusic ?
This part-

"Easy, ready, willing, over time

Where does it stop where do you dare me to draw the line

You've got the body now you want my soul

Don't even think about it say no go"



is from "I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)" by Hall %26amp; Oates.Music ?
Daryl Hall %26amp; John Oates I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)



By the way he doesn't sing any of the lyrics he just sampled the beat of the music from the song. There's nothing wrong with that.Music ?
yup the beautiful people before me where right its : I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Hall %26amp; Oates.



http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=vouDK-LELE鈥?/a>



XxX Lover Girl XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment