Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What music player will sync with my electric piano keyboard?

Okay, so I connected my keyboard to my PC. It's installed and my computer recognizes it as a device in my control panel. But, None of my music players will recognize that I have it plugged in. What music player will recognize I have it plugged in?



Extra info: The reason I am trying to do this is so I can record songs on my piano and have them on my PC so I can share them with people.What music player will sync with my electric piano keyboard?
ok...get your mp3 or recorder and record the music, plug the recorder cable in to the computer, and there you go! No need to plug the entire keyboard to your computer, plus some recorders have better sound qualities...What music player will sync with my electric piano keyboard?
I don`t know exactly what to do but i recommend you a website where you will find a lot of experts in this domain http://stelianpetcuband.ro/ , you can ask them on their blog, good luck!

Report Abuse

  • sea ray
  • sea ray
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment