Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How do I download music from Itunes without deleting old music?

I got a new computer with new music that I want to add to my Ipod. My sister tried it, and the new music replaced the old music and now they are gone. Is there a way that I can download my new music without deleting what I already have I my Ipod (which is not in my itunes) ?

Thanks!How do I download music from Itunes without deleting old music?
The reason it did this is because if it let you, people could share music without buying their own copy. This won't work. However, you can share iTunes libraries between computers using home sharing. To enable home sharing, click the advanced tab, then click 'Turn On Home Sharing'. It will ask you to login. Do this on both computers, then you can view each computer's libraries of music on the other. Now I don't have access to it right now, but I believe that there is a button on the bottom that allows you to download everything in the other computer's library. It you can't find it/its just not there, then you can select all the song's you want to copy over and right click, and download them that way.



Be aware that you can only share this music with 5 computers, also a sharing restraint. So you can't dow this for more than 5 computers.



Once the music is copied over, just sync your iPod to your computer and tell it (if it's not already set to download all music) to sync the new music (click on the iPod tab on the left side, then go to the music tab). Hope this helps.
  • kbb used car value
  • google crome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment