Sunday, March 4, 2012

Music........?

what do you guys think the best christain rock group is?Music........?
i dont know enough names of groups to have a fave.



i do know a good song when i hear one though. (it sings to me)



God bless :)
Evanescence...Music........?
Stryper is the best christian rock!
hawthorne heightsMusic........?
Third Day or Newsboys
i used to love Third Day, and I still count them as my favorite group, but I only like about 25% of their songs....





......in my opinion, it's very hard to find a truly creative Christian band because it's so easy to spout off the tried and true phrases of Christianese and the same old stories just told different ways. It seems that creativity is laid by the wayside when talking about God.



the best ones I know are: Newsboys, Miss Angie (ok, now that's actually creative music), Caedmon's Call, Sixpence None the Richer (good lyrics and music, but can only take her voice for so long), Plumb, ...but love Andrew Peterson
stereomotion is okay.....but I don't know if they are still around.

I just asked this question a few days ago. You might want to click my name and check it out. Someone gave me a really good web site...I picked them as best.

.....DC Talk is good too...Jars of Clay...
I really like "3rd Day" but I also like "FFH" .. so it's a toss up between the two.
  • virginia
  • age of the dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment