Saturday, March 10, 2012

How to get into music production and possibly being a musician?

My whole life, I've been wanting to be a meteorologist. Lately, I've realized that I'm really into my music. I'm 13 by the way. I connect with my music, and I try to listen to different kinds. Now I'm really thinking that I want to either become a musician or go into music production. What should I do to become each of these? I'm not saying becoming both, but how would I go about becoming each of them. I got a guitar for Christmas, and I want to start taking lessons. Also, is it too late to start on each of these?How to get into music production and possibly being a musician?
Take the lessons....practice your butt off. Start playing with other musicians that want the same thing. Play every chance you get. Learn new licks from other guys and make them your own. LISTEN!!!!! When you think you're ready join a band or form one.....practice your butts off! Then find an agent. I speak from experience. Been playing music my whole life.....did I say PRACTICE YOUR BUTT OFF!?How to get into music production and possibly being a musician?
For music production I suggest downloading music production software like Fl studio

You should look into colleges that focus on music production and/or music composition
  • campers
  • parcel delivery
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment