Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Is she playing games with me?

10 years ago I liked this girl. we stared at each other everyday. we were both to shy to say anything.. I had to leave because of a death in the family. I came back2 years later and she would look at me from inside the window. park her car near mine but would never actually approach me. I left after two years of this. 8 years have passed and I found her on facebook. she wont return my emails but puts up music videos of a womanrunningg away from a alter or when I said will you meet me at the beach she puts sandals in sand for her profile pic. but she wont talk to me. is it me? or am I just reading to much into this. shes 33 . I know she did like me her friend told me 10 years ago and that she was shy but after 10 years I figured I would at least get a reply to my message I sent her. but if she was married maybe she wouldn't talk to me because its considered cheating. so not sure and

it was her friend that told me to ask her out and that she was shy. i tried but then left for a family death. and now 10 years later its the same thing she wont reply to me but puts up this things that are what i say. will you meet me at the beach, picture of sandals in sand. are you married? a video of Maria carey singing and running away from a alter. so not sure if shes playing with me or if shes in a situation like a kid with somebody else or marriedIs she playing games with me?
I think this woman is being cautious and taking things slowly.



Although you had to leave because of a death in the family, 2 years is a long time without contact. weeks maybe. And then you returned but you didn't ask her out. Hmmmm



Let's assume that you have looked at her Facebook site, perused her photos for clues of a fiance, husband, children and found nothing. If you are still in contact with any of her friends, ask them outright.



Look, you guys aren't kids any more. Tick tock, tick tock.



She's playing games but rightfully so I think. Have you friended her? Write something about starting fresh and see what happens



Come on, if you are seriously interested make a plan and follow it. Do you know where she lives? Can you drop a snail mail note? Send flowers? Ask her out?



Do your homework and if she isn't involved with another man, be aggressive..

No comments:

Post a Comment