Saturday, March 10, 2012

What background music would be good for my powerpoint about microscopes?

I am doing a powerpoint on microscopes for my chemistry class and i need some good background music to it since the subject is already so boring and i need to spice it up a bit. Any suggestions about what music would go with microscopes? Thanks!What background music would be good for my powerpoint about microscopes?
Hi there!^^



I'm really in love with music and i often use them on my school presentations. as a motivation for my reports or in my report itself.



I love to use anime songs or songs without voices.Instrumental musics.for they blend in your voice smoothly and rides with the conversation effectively.



Since you're powerpoint presentation is about chemistry and microscope. I think you need an effective background where in you can blend in your voice... It necessitates a classic and not one that's so loud.



I recommend you to use this song:



Nujabes- Mystline [Full Version]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtuoEtohP鈥?/a>



Just click the link and it will redirect you to the song on youtube.



I hope my suggestion could help you. :)



%26gt;Creselli

No comments:

Post a Comment