Sunday, March 4, 2012

Music?????

what is your fave songs from

Billy Idol?

The sex pistols?

AFI?

My Chemical Romance?

David Bowie?Music?????
White Wedding

God save the queen

Love like Winter

Im not okay

China girl
Ummmm....how fun!



Billy Idol - Dancing With Myself (first recorded with Generation X)

The Sex Pistols - Friggin in the Riggin and Pretty Vacant

AFI - sorry too old

My Chemical Romance - same as above

David Bowie - Space Odessy and Major TomMusic?????
a.f.i - prolly..."love like winter"

mcr - they have alotta good songs...but prolly "famous last words"
cradle of love

don't like them

silver and cold - luv that song

don't like them

don't like himMusic?????
None of the above,sorry.
My Chemical Romance
All them bands/people suck.
Billy Idol - White Wedding

The sex pistols - don't really have one

AFI - Love Like Winter

My Chemical Romance - Helena

David Bowie - Under Pressure w/ Queen
Those bands suck! Anything Evanescence! Amy Lee's voice haunts me and I love it. I guess M.C.R is ok but not much talent.



http://lessgov2007.blogspot.com/index.ht鈥?/a>
white wedding

don't know the name of it but I like a few

idk

helenia

take a walk on the wild side or the spaceship one
I dislike Billy Idol so nothing.

Submarine.

Miss Murder, I guess

That Parade Song.

Heroes.
I really dont like any of them

No comments:

Post a Comment