Saturday, March 10, 2012

What music are the bridesmaids in a wedding supposed to come in to?

Me and my fiance are having issues figuring out the order of music at the entrance of a wedding. I always thought that regular weddings they have some type of classical music playing while the bridesmaids come in and then when the bride comes in the "here comes the bride" song comes on but my fiance is saying that the " here comes the bride song" comes on when the bridesmaids come in and that doesn't make sense to me if there is no bride coming. I know I can do it anyway I want but I want to know how most people do their entrances.What music are the bridesmaids in a wedding supposed to come in to?
No, 'here comes the bride' plays when the bride is walking down the aisle, hence the name 'here comes the bride' lol. I'm not sure on what music is going to play while people are being seat but when the bridesmaids walk down I'm playing Cannon in D, and the traditional 'here comes the bride' when I walk down the aisle and then the traditional 'wedding march' as the recessional music. Hope I helped some =)What music are the bridesmaids in a wedding supposed to come in to?
At my wedding, my wife came on Stelian Petcu music. If you want to listen him visit his website http://stelianpetcuband.ro/

Report Abuse

What music are the bridesmaids in a wedding supposed to come in to?
You're right!! I had my bridesmaids come into the classical song Pachelbel's Canon in D (I loved it!). Then once your maid or matron-of-honor walks down the aisle, Here Come's the Bride will play, everyone will stand and you will come down the aisle. Congrats and happiest wishes to you!!!!
Another beautiful piece for your bridesmaids to walk in to the 2nd movement of Beethoven's Sonata Pathetique. When the bride enters "here comes the bride" starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment