Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is better playing music outloud using a laptop or an ipod?

I am setting up my own music at my wedding (for the dance portion) and I am trying to figure out the best way to do this. I have speakers and an amp. Should I connect my laptop or my ipod to play the music? I am worried about breaks between songs and organzing the music. Which would work best for this? And what cords would I need for connecting them to my amp?What is better playing music outloud using a laptop or an ipod?
i would say go from the laptop it's a lot more versatile you can set up play lists and if you really want you won't have to go back to your laptop at all during the dance i don't know what program you have but they all work. as for hooking it up you'll probably need an 8th inch to 4th inch adapter and then you can just use your regular cables. you can get the adapters at radio shack congratulations on getting married

No comments:

Post a Comment