Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the average salary for a music therapist?

I currently hold a bachelor of science in Biology, but I have a lifelong background in music, specifically vocal music. I've been researching master's programs, trying to figure out what the right program is for me to go into. It would be wonderful to combine my interest in music with my background in science. So, now I'm interested in Music Therapy. What is the average salary that a music therapist makes a year?What is the average salary for a music therapist?
I have looked up music therapist on a website that my school uses to help kids see what type of career they would like to do and music therapist isn't in it. Instead i found Music teacher/instructor and they make $25,000 - $50,000 with benefits. Don't know if that helped but it was worth a chance.What is the average salary for a music therapist?
I think that they doesen`t have such a big salary, visit this website http://stelianpetcuband.ro/ for more informations about that, good luck!

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment