Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who is/was the most non talented band in rock history?

What I'm trying to say is, who made the most success and had no clue of music Theory?Who is/was the most non talented band in rock history?
Chad Kroeger and The Nickelbacks.
the sex pistolsWho is/was the most non talented band in rock history?
This is a question I can not answer. Though I just did,therefore I did answer the question. Hence the answer"This is a question I can not answer."

Hmm seems as though I've been watching to much Big Bang Theory.

Would anybody like to engage in Coitus?
See the preceding question.Who is/was the most non talented band in rock history?
Since their bass player literally couldn't play, I'll have to go with The Sex Pistols.
Nickleback
Lil Wayne ..... Autotune and saying "Yeah Yo , I got Money , Yo , I got B*tches , Yo , I got Yo , Yo ..... Is not talent
One Republic
The Sex Pistols
The word you're looking for is "untalented".



I cannot answer your question, but I felt the need to be a Grammar Nazi and point out a grammatical error that was a nuisance to me. My apologies. Continue on. Bonjour. Ciao.
  • jeopardy game
  • things to do in miami
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment