Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are some differences between the music you listened to as a child and the music you listen to now?

1.What's your favorite kind of music?

2.How do you feel when you listen to this music?

3.Is music an important subject at school in your hometown?

4.What are some differences between the music you listened to as a child and the music you listen to now?

5.How does music affect (or influence) people?

6.Compare the music that young people like and the music that old(er) people like.

7.Does western music have any influence on your country`s music?What are some differences between the music you listened to as a child and the music you listen to now?
1. I like indie/folk or anything that'll catch my attention. I pretty much enjoy it all.

2. I feel happy, sad, fast, however I need it to make me feel.

3. I'm not in school, so no.

4. I think I grew up a bit. I used to love the pop, fad music. I still love pop, but fad music annoys me.

5. However it lets them.

6. People like the music they listened to when they were young. So, it's really just the change in the music scene, not the ages of the fans.

7. My country IS the western influence.What are some differences between the music you listened to as a child and the music you listen to now?
There are not so much differences, for example now i liste a lot Stelian Petcu, you can listen a demo on his website http://stelianpetcuband.ro/

Report Abuse

What are some differences between the music you listened to as a child and the music you listen to now?
1. R%26amp;B, Soul, Hip Hop, Reggae

2. I feel like myself, Very Natural!

3. Well, The high school that I graduated from in 2003 was a performing arts school. So yes, its very important!

4. Growing up music was pure and from the heart. Now everyone is trying to get paid to create catchy hooks.

5. It affects me to believe in myself and continue on doing me weather I am accepted or not.

6. I like to title that Soda VS. Cognac. Kids enjoy anything thats makes you hyper. Adults enjoy things that chills you out a bit!

7. Yes! In what ways, I have no clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment