Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best music to listen to while doing homework?

I've always felt that maybe listening to instrumental music, such as long drawn songs by Pink Floyd without lyrics, were great to listen to because there were no words to distract me as I work. Does anyone have any other suggestion of what music to listen to while I work? It doesn't necessarily have to be rock, or instrumental, just music that wouldn't be found distracting. Thanks!What is the best music to listen to while doing homework?
Well I've heard some classical music such as bethoven and mozart can make you smarter! Don't know if thats true though... but there is something about this kind of music that make people calmer and more focused

Although I'd rather the FloydWhat is the best music to listen to while doing homework?
Do your homework!! Haha jk. Basia, Dead Can Dance, Cocteau Twins. Check em out.. Three great bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment