Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What music should I play for Piano background music for an 80th Birthday?

I need to play background piano for a friend and it is my first time doing anything like it. I've got some classical music but I don't know what is appropriate. Any suggestions would be great as well as tips on what to do on the day.

Cheers :)What music should I play for Piano background music for an 80th Birthday?
Find the sheet music for the traditional "Happy Birthday To You" song, and look at some alternative play-styles for it. If you will be playing for a while, you may want to research what music was popular when the birthday person was young (10-30 years old). Keep it light, simple, and upbeat.What music should I play for Piano background music for an 80th Birthday?
Mozart's Requiem-Lacrimosa

No comments:

Post a Comment