Saturday, March 10, 2012

How do you put music on a sidekick slide?

I just got a memory card for my sidekick slide and figured out how to put music on it. But, when i finished and tried to listen to the music, it said that it couldn't be played because the song license is not valid. I don't understand why it would do that since I got the music from my itunes. What can I do?How do you put music on a sidekick slide?
my sidekick slide didnt have any problems like that. but i didnt get it directly from itunes. since i downloaded my songs from limewire, it was way easier to just drag them in from like the limewire folder from the desktop. like mine is under documents and settings. urs might be too. try that.
I use limewire then once all songs are downloaded plug usb into your phone and computer a screen should pop up asking what you would like to do click on open folder you should have a music folder if not make one . then drag songs from limewire to the music folder and there you go.

Report Abuse

How do you put music on a sidekick slide?
i tryed to use limewire and mine said it couldnt formated.

how did u get it to work.

Report Abuse


oh iTunes music is "protected" and rarely ever works on anything that isn't an iPod. I would recoment some other source of music. How do you put music on a sidekick slide?
the music on iTunes is protected

so they only work with certain players and sometimes its in AAC format not MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment